A time for Chelsea to regroup and to go again.
No one expected what happened yesterday having been two goals to the good against Bradford. The Premier League leaders against the side s...
No one expected what happened yesterday having been two goals to the good against Bradford. The Premier League leaders against the side sixth in League One but FULL credit to the visitors for having a real go and reaping the rewards.
I agree 100% with the manager after the game. The result is a "disgrace" bearing in mind the difference in stature and class between the two sides and that's no matter who stepped out and played yesterday.
- Our defending was shocking and demonstrated a real lack of leadership and guidance from JT.
- Bradford caused us so many issues with their direct style and that should never be the case.
- Chelsea's marking was suspect even just looking at the goals.
- How many times did one of their players step forward late on unmarked and unchallenged to score?
- Players playing out of their natural position doesn't work - Christensen/Remy
- The hunger and determination disappointed me as the visitors showed they wanted it more than us.
I sincerely hope that despite the coverage, the comment and the stick we are getting today (and rightly so), the players get themselves back together to regroup and to go again.
All this talk of a quadruple finally stops and we can focus all of our efforts for two MASSIVE games coming up this week against Liverpool on Tuesday and then Manchester City next Saturday evening.
This is a real kick in teeth in addition to poor performances against Liverpool at Anfield and Tottenham at White Hart Lane. We cannot afford to let our season slip away.
I/We expect a reaction on Tuesday night against Liverpool. I hope we get it.