VIDEOS: Chelsea players take on the Ice Bucket Challenge!
You may have heard of the Ice Bucket Challenge by now, and it's for a fantastic cause (see be...
You may have heard of the Ice Bucket Challenge by now, and it's for a fantastic cause (see below). Some of the Chelsea players have taken part on social media such as Instagram and here is the best of them so far.
Get involved in the perfect summer fundraising challenge that's sweeping across social media. #IceBucketChallenge a friend and raise money to help people affected by cancer.
How does it work?
It's simple. Just challenge someone via Facebook or Twitter to have a bucket of ice-cold water poured over their head in exchange for a text donation to Macmillan. Film it, share it, and then sit back and watch the nomination process take over. Take a peek at some of our favourites to get an idea.
Sounds brilliant. What do I need?
A change of clothes (highly recommended)
Right. Got all that. What do I do now?
1. Fill the bucket with iced water
2. Pour it on your head
3. Film this on your smartphone
4. Post the video to Facebook / Twitter
5. Text to Donate £3 to Macmillan by sending ICE to 70550
6. Nominate your friends / enemies to do it next
Make sure you include this all important line when posting on social media:
I nominate XXX to take part in the #IceBucketChallenge in the next 48 hours and text ICE to 70550 to give £3 to Macmillan. (*Wimp out and text FINE to 70550 to give £10 instead).
Look after yourself! As with all challenges, there can be risks. So please be careful if you're planning on taking part.
- See more at: http://www.macmillan.org.uk/donate/Ways-to-support-Us/ice-nominate.html?gclid=CMjkiPThosACFSITwwodYQIAOQ#sthash.3KI04CL6.dpuf