OPEN DEBATE: What do you think is going wrong with Chelsea?
Our third defeat on the spin losing 2-1 tonight to FC Basel and no doubt the press and media will be having a field day so be prepared to...
Our third defeat on the spin losing 2-1 tonight to FC Basel and no doubt the press and media will be having a field day so be prepared to take the flack Chelsea fans, be prepared!
Rather than me ramble on with a match report, I would like to ask each and every single one of you reading this post a simple question and I want you people to be honest and forthcoming with your responses.
Now let's not go overboard and jump on the bandwagon of all the glory boys that have come along and supported Chelsea in the last few seasons. Let's have some perspective here.
Before you answer, I want to put forward some possible answers:
- Too many players of a similar type
- Formation is wrong
- Too much rotation unsettles the team and fluidity of our play
- Defensively weak in wide areas
- Heavily reliant on individuals and not a TEAM
- Lack of an alternative up front to mix up our play
- Tempo isn't quick enough and allows teams to defend against us
So come on, don't just read this post and not say anything, speak up because I want to hear from as many of you from all over the world as possible!
Answer the following question:
What do you think is wrong with Chelsea at the moment?Carefree & KTBFFH!!